rubbish chutes singapore
We often neglected the rubbish chute which is among crucial home hygienic. Having a stinky and rusty rubbish chute will bring in crowds of cockroaches, ants and a great deal of other creepy crawlies.
Similar to drain pipes, rubbish chutes should be kept clean to prevent flying pests, cockroaches, ants and other crawling species from participating in your house. Rust-coated rubbish chutes are sanitary due to the fact that they always have a possibility to establish unnecessary holes that can quickly build up particles. Holes with sharp edges can tear plastic bags and expose the waste as it moves to the trash storage on the ground.
Rubbish Chute Should Have The Following Product Functions
– Fire Resistant
– Most current flat Surface area for simple maintenance
– Stainless Steel decline chutes, made from 1.2 mm thick material
– Flush design with mirror finish for the elegant look
– 99% air tight seal to stop nasty smell and no more water seepage
– Brief tongue, it prevents upper floor rubbish from striking your rubbish chute. This will lower noises and prevent subsequent damages to your rubbish chute.
– Avoid cocroaches from being available in. When the door remains in closed position, it will strike the rubber strip in the whole boundary in line with the door edges.